Remarkables #2 – Since it has been a while since I blogged with any kind of consistency, I thought my Remarkables series would be a great way to catch you all up in one post.
ReMarkables #1 – the first edition of my version of a weekly recap, or a collection of things I wanted to comment on but was too lazy to dedicate a whole blog post to. And yes, I realize it’s been a very long time since I blogged anything at all. This is a good way for me to get back into the swing of things. Let’s get started, shall we?
Moxie Shorts 47 – another week, another installment of Moxie Shorts. My life in bullet points for the week. Stuff that I probably won’t blog about separately but still wanted to share with you all. I guess. Hey, it’s content.
Moxie Shorts 47
- I’ve been seeing a chiropractor.
- Tried out a new planner, didn’t last a week. Went back to my Plum Paper planner that I have been using since January. I think I have found a keeper this time, for real.
- Paid off a bill.
- Attending one of my niece’s wedding this coming Saturday in Decatur.
- Have been taking extra time in the morning to pray/meditate. I really missed it!
- Been thinking about what I want to add to my home gym next.
- I’ve been making myself take two rest days per week, from working out.
- Looking forward to August being over with, my least favorite month.
- 67 more days!
Thanks for reading.
Well, here I am again with Moxie Shorts, installment #46. Moxie Shorts = short snippets from my life or my life in bullet points. This is what has been happening that wasn’t blog worthy so to speak.
Moxie Shorts 46
- Started a new journal/planner – SmartLife Journal. Maybe I’ll blog about it later.
- My lower back has been getting better, been going to a chiropractor. Our new mattress may have helped too.
- Now I am taking a rest day; on Tuesdays from working out and doing a lightweight WOD on Thursdays so I can let my body recover. I don’t like it but it is helping.
- I am glued to the Manhunt: Unabomber series Discovery Channel.
- Improved on my HSPU (Hand Stand Push UP) I can now do it on one ab mat with a 5lb plate on each side.
- Kipping is feeling stronger for a pull-up.
- Planning a vacation for November.
- I have a 90-day goal, using the SmartLife Journal. Again, may blog about it later.
- Got to have lunch with some of the local bloggers a few weeks ago. Nice to see everyone.
- I don’t watch the news very much anymore. Podcasts!
- Speaking of podcasts, I want to learn! Anyone? I have no clue.
- Had dinner with the extended family and some out of town friends of theirs. Fun!
- Went to Taco Mommas for the first time, see previous entry.
- The eclipse was way cooler than I had anticipated.
- I cleaned 120# the other day, hadn’t done that in a long time.