What’s up world? I have made a decision to stick with my BACKALLEYWOD GARAGEGYM podcast. Here is episode 3, Current Mood. I discuss where I am right now in regards to fitness and where I want to go forward with all of it.
And in other ReMarkable personal news, here is what else is happening with me in bullet points.
- We had a wedding, for the daughter! It was in March and it was beautiful.
- Son got engaged! Another wedding, next year.
- Started a new job that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and did I mention I LOVE it?
- Had to get tested for COVID for work, results were negative but that only means I can still get it!
- Still doing a podcast with my daughter; More ReMarks
- I traveled to Ohio back in January to make the rounds of visiting relatives before I started my new job.
- Turned in the BMW, lease was over. Got myself a 2017 CPO Honda Accord. Well, The Gent got it for me.
- Discovered Bai Coconut Lime water and is now my new favorite beverage, next to coffee. So refreshing!
- Taking an online programming course from CrossFit.
- Bought my first pair of No Bull shoes. They’re the best of both worlds when it comes to Nike and Reebok.
- Purchased backalleywodgaragegym.com domain.
- Gave up the paid subscription to Street Parking and committed to doing crossfit.com daily workouts only. It’s free.
- Weeded out my friends list on Facebook and made my Twitter account request to follow.
- Started a new YouTube Channel – guess what it’s called. Yep, BACKALLEYWOD GARAGEGYM. LOL
- I think it goes without saying that I deleted the Carol ReMarks PODCAST in order to focus on the BACKALLEYWOD GARAGEGYM podcast.
- Found the perfect wig! Can’t wait to try it and show ya’ll. It’s called Talent Mono by Ellen Wille. LOVE IT!
- As I type this, I am sitting in a hotel room in Tunica, Mississippi (scheduled post). A little weekend getaway for The Gent and me.
Alright then, thanks for reading AND listening.