Get Your Brief #2 – my life this week in bullet points. Short snippets of my slice of life that I want to share with you.
- I am gearing up for 2018 and you know that means?! A NEW PLANNER. All I can say right now about this is, Inkwell Press.
- Thanksgiving holiday got me like all fat and lazy. This is the part of the holiday season I DO NOT like – the getting off schedule, especially when it comes to working out.
- This weather though! How nice and how long will it last I wonder? It’s going to be in the 60s again this week too! 💛
- Why, for the love of God, do I keep getting notifications from Match.com saying that “You’ve caught his eye!” WTF? I would love to see what sort of profile someone made for me over there but I am too afraid to click on the damned link – SPAM I’m sure.
- Finished Stranger Things 2, Ozark, and Mindhunter. Just waiting for December 8th for The Crown. Yes, it will be an event here at the hideaway.
- Movies I want to see: Murder on the Orient Express, Justice League, and Roman J. Israel, Esq.
- The good thing about working the hours I work, in a car dealership, is that they are long hours and normally busy hours and therefore, I am not glued to the news on television. Thank GOD! People, if you are a news junkie, walk away. Just walk away. This, coming from a news junkie myself.
- Speaking of the news, I wonder what has become of the Vegas shooting investigation.
- The Gent is growing a beard. I requested it. And I like it so far!
- I meet a lot of cool, neat, and interesting people in my job and for that I am grateful. I know I benefit from that and one day I hope to put it into more words in a blog post about what I learn from them.
I guess that’s it for now, thanks for reading!