He loves me. How do I know? Besides the obvious ways, let me count the ways.
He Loves Me
- He walks the dog early in the morning and when it is cold.
- He drives the older car.
- He cooks for me, every day.
- He takes the short shower, saving me the hot water.
- He greets me at the door when I come home from work.
- He gives me the best cut of steak.
- He brings me coffee.
- He reads my blog.
- He tolerates the cat.
- He cleans out the fridge.
- He never complains about me being on my phone.
- He doesn’t care that I binge watch Netflix.
- He is always patient.
- He tells me I am sexy and hot, ALL THE TIME.
- He lights scented candles for the house.
- He folds the socks, I loathe folding socks.
- He didn’t complain about me taking over the garage for workouts.
- He believes in me when I don’t.
- He makes sure I eat vegetables.
- He calmly works around all of my skincare products that are all over the bathroom counter.
- He rinses out the sink after he shaves.
- He puts his dirty clothes in the laundry basket.
These are just a FEW of the things he does for me.
And what can I say do I do for him? What is something I do for him to show my love? I only make sure his fly is up when he leaves the house.