I quit! My last post, I blogged wanting to shed social media. I feel like I need to be more specific and perhaps create a list of things I want to quit. ￼
I want to quit the following:
- Quit checking Facebook every five minutes. ￼ Or hell, quit checking my phone (in general) every five minutes. ￼
- Quit saying and thinking negative things about myself.
- ￼￼Quit comparing myself to others. Easier said than done.
- Quit having a defeating attitude.
- Quit making excuses.
- Quit complaining.￼
- Quit wanting more.
- Quit wishing.
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼Quit hitting the snooze button.
- Quit being unprepared.
- Quit giving-in.
- Quit reacting.
- ￼￼￼Quit believing everything people say.
- Quit being nosy.
- Quit talking so much.
OK, I think that is a good start.
What about you? Do you have some things you want to stop doing?￼￼￼￼