While I have not yet been selected to be a part of this renowned weekly roundup of stylish bloggers, and I’ve submitted a handful of times over the years, I still like to help out and promote this particular group of bloggers.
I’ve been visiting the Independent Fashion Bloggers site for years. It is a great resource for all types of bloggers. You do not have to be a lifestyle or fashion blogger to benefit from the well-thought out articles about how to grow your blog or other categories they cover for helping you be the best blogger you can be.
Anyway, I am also now a Pro member. I signed up to be a part of their BETA program for IFB PRO, that’s how much I believe in this Coterie of Bloggers. Plus, I do like to support their efforts. They have a good thing going and is what I wanted to try to model the Rocket City Bloggers after.
Part of what they do, on a weekly basis, they gather up the best of the best for their Links a la Mode segment. I give you this week’s Links a la Mode. I hope you visit each of the entries, leave a comment, and meet some new bloggers.
Links à la Mode, October 22
- 30 Shades of Stephanie: Coffee Dates with Luke Danes
- A Handful of Stories: What I’m Wearing to Stalk You
- Attire Club: Timeless and Trendy? A Look at Mens 1990’s Fashion
- Denchibitionist: Personal Hotspot
- Fash Illuminous: Trend Alert | Suede Culottes
- Hey Just Jei: Androgynous Guide | Suitable Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Lady Goodman: Shoesday | Dolce Vita’s Ileen Booties
- La Vintage Vida: The Fitting Room Chronicles | Channeling Louise Brooks
- Miss Trend She: 10 Cliche New York Goals
- Modavracha: Saddle Bags | The It Bags for Fall
- Mornings with Madge: Dracula’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe
- Ms. FABulous: Cosplay Trends of NY Comic-Con 2015
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Ask Biki | How Do I Get a Fashion Magazine Editorial Internship?
- Our Infinity: 6 Easy Tips to Improve Your Photography
- Prime Butterfly: The Thing About Feature Sites…
- Reasons to Dress: The Great Gatsby of Style | What to Wear to a 1920’s Themed Party!
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Trends | Are Black Women Back from the Dead?
- Tales of Two: A Glimpse into the Heart of Lucknow, India | What to Do, Eat and See
- Vestiaire Noir: Louis and Loubis | The Origin of the Infamous Red Sole
- We Are Ready Made: Afterhomework(Paris)
Thanks for reading and show me Your Moxie!