Welcome to the Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode for April 21. I did not submit a post for this week’s roundup but I still like to share this fabulous link love with the rest of you. There are some great bloggers out there.
Hello IFB peeps! Lisa is taking a well-deserved break this week, and it’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of combing through your submissions and seeing up close and personal what you’re all up to. It’s nice to see you’re all just as stylish and awesome as last we met. A lot of you are talking about wishing you were at Coachella—I feel your pain! But at least one of you had yourself a “fauxchella” (nice one, Gemeni!), and that’s almost as good.
Read on for a great list of 10 photographers you should know, the best products for covering under-eye circles (a seemingly endless quest), an excellent take on Gucci geek chic plus lots more. And don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for instructions on submitting your posts for next week’s LALM!
Links à la Mode, April 21
- Aesthetic Distance: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Anti-Muse Fashion Riot: A Love Letter to My Blog
- Attire Club: 10 Photographers You Should Know
- Chanaley: SS16 Trend Report
- Distinguished Diva: Blush Pretty Pink Blush Pretty Pink for Spring & American Eagle Outfitters Athens Downtown Store Opening
- Elle Is for She: Coachella
- Espouser la Mode: What to Wear on a Tropical Vacation
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Fashavable: DIY Long Dress or Vest
- Fashion, Trends & More: 13 Poshmark Tips and Tricks
- The House Blend: Entrenched
- Les Assorties’: Remake.World for a Sustainable Future
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Statement Necklaces for the True Fashionista
- Milk White Moon: Wynwood Walls
- Modavracha: 5 Ways to Refresh Your Blog This Spring
- Purushu Arie: Are Apple Watches a Threat to Luxury Timepieces?
- Style Sprinter: The Best Macrons in New York
- Suzanne Carillo: Gucci Geek Chic Over 40
- The Classy Junk: Take Me to the Candy Store #7
- We Are Ready Made: Lose Your Mind in Antwerp and Amsterdam
Ciao Mio Amore,