Randomness of my week. Enjoy.
Moxie Shorts #11
- Had dinner with The Smiths and their friends. Delicious pulled pork and great company. The Gent and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. I haven’t done that in a long time and I miss it.
- Conference call with the boss. She has reassured me once again that all is well. Just keep doing what we are doing.
- I’m supposed to be having a Federal Fashionista Happy Hour this week but so far no one other than my best friend has confirmed. If history truly does repeat itself then I will more than likely be canceling the event, sadly.
- Survived the Charity Sale at work this week. I knew I would. I called it correctly. We had a great day of sales that day too. It was nice to be busy and productive for once.
- My submission was selected for last week’s Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode and it pretty much made my whole month! From that, I was asked to do a guest blog post on another blogger’s site. I’ll share it when it is published.
- A new strength training cycle begins at Iron Tribe Fitness and I am stoked!
- Finally figured out what was wrong wth my contacts – it was the solution! Changed back to my original solution and no more problems! I thought solution was solution but apparently not.
- So far, I’m still staying consistent with #BlogLikeCrazy.
- Tried to launch a new segment on my blog; The Blog Bombastic, which failed miserably. No one has a sense of humor anymore. Everyone is blogging and taking themselves so seriously these days. Whatever.
- Still working on my November blogging goals, still looking to get to 500 LIKES for my Facebook PAGE by the end of this month. I am up to 445 LIKES right now. I think I’m up a total of 12 since I started this month.
- Letting go of some relationships; tidying and tightening up my life while detoxifying at the same time. It’s all good.
Thanks for reading and show me Your Moxie!