My life in shorts, Moxie Shorts #18 brought to you by total randomness from my life this week.
- Politics, what are you thinking America? Get your heads out of your butts. Stop believing the mainstream media and start thinking for yourselves. I can guarandamntee you that Trump doesn’t even know what the U.S. Consitution is and will wipe his ass with it if he gets in the White House. And I am absolutely dumbfounded by the Bernie following, WTF people?
- Young people and their work ethic, or lack thereof, simply amazes me sometimes. Not in a good way.
- The Walking Dead is back on Valentine’s Day!
- I am excited to head to Ohio the first part of March. My niece is getting married so I’ll get to see some of my family! Yay!
- Went back to Crossfit. In case you didn’t know, I left for a few months to try out another form of exercise/gym. It was okay but it is not for me. I missed Crossfit way too much and liked the results I was getting. I should have never left. But I am back now.
- A new phone I have, an iPhone 6Plus. My other phone finally died. I mean really, the display crapped out. I don’t know what happened but like the Verizon salesperson said, “Sometimes they die like people and we don’t know what happened to them, Grandma just dies in the middle of the night….” Yes, seriously.
- But my new cell phone doesn’t work with my nice selfie stick. I guess I’ll have to look for a new part or a new selfie stick. 🙁
- I am absolutely loving Periscope. It is definitely authentic and truthful. Unlike YouTube, there is no editing and special lighting and scripts. What you see is what you get. I have been trying to Periscope every day in February just so I can get in the habit of thinking of it when I am out and about. Follow along @MoxieBeautiful.
Ciao mio Amore,