Moxie Shorts, my life in short snippets. This week is Moxie Shorts #23. My weekly updates in bullet points.
Moxie Shorts #23
- My oldest turned 21-years old this week.
- Had family birthday dinner at the in-laws for the Spring/Summer babies.
- Attended Folk Fusion at the Huntsville Museum of Art and had an outstanding time!
- Went to the shooting range for a little practice. I won’t wait that long again in between.
- I haven’t attended CrossFit in over a week and I can feel it. Ugh!
- Had two glorious days off in a row this week.
- Reading a new book, new to me, titled Empire Falls by Richard Russo. Love it!
- The season finale of the Walking Dead! I may not be able to watch it anymore.
- A coworker has started her maternity leave and I will miss her.
- I need/want a vacation, I can hardly stand it. But of course, we are starting in on The Gent’s busiest season at HIS work, so……
- Still letting my hair grow out, it’s getting longer and I am liking it. I have finally found some hair care products that I am in love with and can’t live without. I’ll do a blog post about them later.
So I guess that’s it for this week’s Moxie Shorts. Thanks for reading.
Ciao Mio Amore,