This is my life in short snippets. Things that happened during the week that is not worthy of a full blog post on its own. Moxie Shorts #31 is a weekly series of random stuff from my life this week.
Moxie Shorts #31
- My #MoxieFit50 is going great. I’ve lost more weight this week, 1.4 lbs. That makes a total of 4.4 lbs in the last two weeks.
- Headed to Atlanta this week for job training.
- Located a CrossFit box in Atlanta that I will visit.
- Got a new planner. Yes. Be quiet. And I am getting the new cover for it this week. Photos to come and probably a whole new blog post too. Maybe.
- I am working the whole 4th of July weekend. It’s okay though. I don’t go out in the crowds with all the amateurs. Something about alcohol and fireworks just don’t go well together.
- Reviews for work are due, and hopefully a raise. We shall see.
- It’s official, The Gent and I are empty-nesters. For now. It did not go as I had planned but nonetheless, here we are and it ‘seems’ to be okay. Again, for now. Some people have their own way of how they learn things.
- Can you believe it is almost July?! It will be July this week! And my July is so jacked up as far as my work schedule it is ridiculous. I am hoping it will go by quickly.
- This week also marks the 10th anniversary of the death of Michael Marks, my late husband, and the kids biological father.
- And Pat Summitt passed away this week. This made me sad, she was so young. What a horrible disease. I enjoyed basketball a little bit because of her. I am normally NOT a basketball fan, at all. But one day I watched a game she was coaching, girls college, and I rather enjoyed it. RIP Pat Summitt.
Ciao Mio Amore,