Moxie Shorts is a weekly series where I write about little small tidbits from the previous week and maybe what is coming up.
Moxie Shorts #4
- Low key week and a fairly crappy week at work. I don’t wanna talk about it.
- Gout is better, a friend recommended raw and unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar. It helps to lower uric acid. It worked.
- Can you believe next week will be October?
- I tried BJ’s restaurant (Bridge Street) at lunch the other day. Great homemade meatballs.
- Received some good news about my son and his activities at school. Thank the Lord!
- Football season is now in full swing. Go Dawgs! I’m not really a football fan but The Gent is and it brings him happiness. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll watch it but I don’t live for it.
- The itch to write memoir or creative nonfiction is trying to sneak its way back in. I keep trying to ignore it.
- Started watching Fear the Walking Dead. I like it so far. It’s the prequel to The Walking Dead.
- I want to write a sitcom either about a recovery retreat place or working in a department store. It won’t happen though. I don’t have that much of a want for it. Just crap that rolls around in my head from time to time.
- All I really want to do is travel and write.
Thanks for reading and show me Your Moxie!