Moxie Shorts 43 – This is my life in short snippets or bullet points. What happened this week in my world? Find out now in this week’s edition of Moxie Shorts.
Moxie Shorts 43
- Purged the closet, took it back down to the basics again.
- Guest-hosted the Twitter #GenXChat and had a blast! I hope to do it again!
- Had six straight days back at work (post vacation) and it wasn’t so bad, the week flew by!
- Achieved a couple of my goals this week, goals I set for the month of October.
- Watched the third and last Presidential debate. I don’t know why.
- Figured out my Halloween costume finally – a silent film actress.
- Back down to my pre-vacation weight, lost those annoying 2 lbs. Still at a total of 16 lbs total lost since starting my #MoxieFit50 challenge in June and with a month and a half still to go!
- Cleveland Indians and the Chicago Cubs, World Series 2016. WOW!
- Headed to Wytheville, Virginia this weekend to visit family.
- SHELLIE EDINGTON WILL BE AT THE CROSSFIT BOX I AM A MEMBER OF ON OCT 30th; JONES VALLEY CROSSFIT TO HOST A WORKSHOP!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME. I AM SUCH A FANGIRL RIGHT NOW IT IS SO RIDICULOUS!