Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve done a Moxie Short blog post. So here it is and hopefully I can pick back up on this weekly series on a more regular basis in 2017. Moxie Shorts 44.
Moxie Shorts 44
So what is Moxie Shorts you ask? Just my life in short snippets and bullet points, things that happened in my life this week. It is also about random things, thoughts, opinions about what is happening in current affairs but where I’m too lazy to dedicate a whole post to it.
Moxie Shorts was inspired by Bo Williams and his weekly Miscellanea installments.
Here we go. This week on Moxie Shorts 44:
- Traveled to Atlanta for training.
- Hosted another GenXChat this week.
- Hair cut, just trimmed up and shaped. Still growing it long.
- Survived another black hole week; that week in between Christmas and New Year.
- The tree is down, thanks to The Gent.
- I’ve been eating like a freakin’ pig this holiday. It stops now.
- I am glad we are getting back to regular routine and on schedule again.
- Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds die a day apart. WTH?
- This holiday in retail seemed to go by quickly and uneventful.
- Scaling back, started with thoroughly cleaning out the junk in our bathroom. Took out a whole trash bag of crap.
- Did a couple of home workouts. I received bumper plates, kettle bell, and ab mat for Christmas.
- Slowly weeding out my social media channels.
- Madison Square Mall will be torn down. Plans for the Mid-City development start this New Year. I, for one, am looking forward to it. This town needs something new and refreshing.
- Purchased and started reading the book “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F#ck” by Mark Manson and I’ve decided it will be my life manual from here on out.
That’s it folks. Thanks for reading.