A weekly series of random stuff from my week and what may be coming up the rest of the week.
Moxie Shorts #8
- Had coffee with Constance, my blogging buddy. This always makes me happy.
- Getting ready for our Holiday Sneak Peek at work.
- Still trying to keep up with my Editorial Calendar.
- Thinking of starting a new Blog Carnival.
- My friend’s son is getting married this week. Wish I could attend the wedding but I’ll be working.
- Had another great steady week at Iron Tribe Fitness Huntsville. Feeling good! Shoulder is good. Gout is gone. Feeling like my old self again! Yay!
- Completed two of my blogging goals for October! Three more to go. I’m already sort of behind on one of them. I’ll have to forward that one to November.
- Have a wedding anniversary coming up. The infamous 7-years. 😉 We’re good though.
- My son has a birthday coming up as well. He will turn 19-years old.
- After this week, the rest of my month looks fairly empty. I’m good with that.
Thanks for reading and show me Your Moxie!