Today I am grateful for knowing it is a short work week ahead. Sure, tomorrow will be crazy busy with having to get The Manchild to an appointment and having to do payroll at work but the thought of having to work just three days this week is awesome!
So the rundown is this:
- Doctor appointment for Manchild and payroll tomorrow
- Grocery shopping Tuesday evening for Thanksgiving meal
- Prepare some of the Thanksgiving dishes Wednesday night
- Thanksgiving Thursday
- Black Friday in Birmingham
- Put up Christmas tree on Saturday
- Travel to take Manchild back to school on Sunday
Wow, so it looks like I’ll be fairly busy on my days off during the holiday break from work.
Nonetheless, I’m still grateful. I only hope I’ll still be able to get on here and make my daily gratitude posts this coming week.