It’s November! Yay, one of my favorite months. Not only is it my son’s birthday today but it is also my wedding anniversary. And it is the beginning of #BlogLikeCrazy.
Why I #BlogLikeCrazy
For a few years now I’ve participated in some way in #BlogLikeCrazy. It was started by Javacia Bowser of See Jane Write Birmingham. It is simply blogging every day in the month of November. She provides writing prompts to help.
Why do I like to participate?
- It keeps me in practice.
- It challenges me to flex and use my creativity muscles.
- It makes me think about ways to find time to blog.
- It’s fun.
- It allows me to blog about other topics than my usual Grit | Glam | GenX so that you can get to me a little better.
- In general, it’s a challenge.
- It re-energizes me and my love for blogging.
- It is like a new year begins, instead of waiting for January for goals, it is like November is the new year to dream big about my blogging goals.
- In fact, I may even begin to think of November as the New Year. 😉
- I get to meet new bloggers in this #BlogLikeCrazy group.
So those are the main reason I like to participate in #BlogLikeCrazy.
To me, November is like the beginning of a new season, a new year. It is time for reflection and Thanksgiving at the same time. I love Fall and I love Winter. November has always been one of my favorite months.
#BlogLikeCrazy always gets me energized to blog!
Thanks for reading and show me Your Moxie!