ReMarkables #1 – the first edition of my version of a weekly recap, or a collection of things I wanted to comment on but was too lazy to dedicate a whole blog post to. And yes, I realize it’s been a very long time since I blogged anything at all. This is a good way for me to get back into the swing of things. Let’s get started, shall we?
- Got a new tattoo – back in August.
- Traveled to Ohio for my sister’s wedding – back in August.
- I am no longer a member of any particular gym, just my own garage gym.
- Kavanaugh – I’ve things to say so stay tuned for that one.
- Looking for some good political blogs to follow so if you know of any, please post in comments.
- Loving my GNC B12 chewables.
- If you’re looking for a cute dark comedy sort of Netflix series to binge on, may I suggest The Good Cop – starring Josh Groban and Tony Danza.
- Elon Musk must be the luckiest man on earth. Personally, I think he’s a doofus.
- Just found out that Gotham, season 4, just dropped on Netflix!
- An icon in the Huntsville car business suddenly passed away last month. Very sad. I went to the funeral and I think all of Madison County did too. R.I.P. Al Smith.
See ya, thanks for reading.