ReMarkables #3. Hello to all of my love bunnies, I hope you are doing well. It is time for another installment of ReMarkables. And clearly my blogging aspirations have tanked. I mean I still have the desire but trying to come up with topics to blog about is not easy.
So ReMarkables #3 it is.
- Started at a new dealership 2 weeks ago. I like it so far.
- I am 5 or 6 weeks into my Invisalign. A separate blog post coming on this.
- Binge-watched Mindhunter Season 2. Now watching Outlander.
- I have gone all digital. No more paper or book day planners. 👀
- August is terrible. I never have liked it. The heat.
- Tough Mudder in October with my sister and daughter.
- And The Gent has surprised me with a weekend getaway to Dallas to see Billy Joel! Also in October.
- Went to the movies and saw The Kitchen. I liked it.
- New Apps (for me) I’ve been trying out: Google Calendar, Google News, Snapchat.
- New songs (for me) that I’ve recently purchased: Trouble (Iggy Azale), Enter Sandman (Metallica), Long Cool Woman (The Hollies), Tusk (Fleetwood Mac).
- I am not opposed to background checks but I don’t think it is the solution to mass shootings. And I am not sure about these “red flag” laws either.
- My new off day will be Wednesdays so if you wanna have coffee or lunch with me, that’d be the day.
- I feel the need for a small remodel for the garage gym. We shall see.
- I’ve been watching/scanning a lot of YouTube lately. I don’t have a lot of people I subscribe to or anything like that. It is mainly stuff like The Voice blind auditions, or Americas Got Talent, or new movie trailers, or snippets from Jimmy Fallon’s show. Have any suggestions for me to subscribe to?
- Still thinking about starting a podcast. But what on earth would I podcast about?
Alright, well, I think that about sums it all up for this week. Thanks for reading.