ReMarkables #4 – Yes, I know, I’ve been slacking on the blogging. ReMarkables, the easy way out this week. Here’s what’s been happening and/or what I am looking forward to in short snippets in ReMarkables #4.
- Well, I couldn’t last that long with digital calendar after all. I mean I am still using it but I also bought a Moleskine Cahier notebook to at least write down my workouts.
- The Gent and I are back on Ketos and LOVING IT. I feel SO MUCH BETTER, again. A lot more energy, no more joint pain, and weight is coming off!
- Tough Mudder coming up next month in Nashville. Excited and nervous.
- I think I’ll start taking photos of “real” Huntsville and putting on Instagram. Want to know what that means, we can move it to the comments.
- Still loving my new job!! ❤️ #Acura
- The Girl picked out her wedding dress. Oh my. March 2020 will be here before we know it. I am NOT ready.
- Sick of the heat and summertime. Bring on Fall. I am ready for sweater weather.
- I think I am at the end of Netflix. I cannot find another series I want to watch. Just finished up Broadchurch, loved it. Now The Crown needs to come on with it! Hurry up. And did ya hear? Gillian Anderson will be playing Margaret Thatcher.
- Tasted Bai for the first time not too long ago. I’m hooked but it has to be the coconut infused ones; the ones that look milky? Yeah, those. Yum.
- I have been disappointed with Harry and Meghan. Shaking my head disappointed and I have decided I really don’t care for Meghan.
- The news of the President that was supposed to meet with the Taliban on U.S. soil and right before 9/11? Another disappointment, glad he called it off. I was under the impression that we don’t deal with terrorists.
- How did and why is Refinery 29 so popular? How did that happen?
- Did you know there is a Blogging Award out there? And this blogger won Blogger of the Year. Oh, it’s on now. (laughing at myself)
Well, okay, that’s it for now. Thanks for reading.
By the way, the spider in the featured photo was hand made by my new friend, local artist Kimberly Starr and you can find her wonderful work on Instagram @scary_stuff_under_my_bed