ReMarkables #5 – I did a little re-decorating on the blog and cleaned it up a little. Now that it is updated, I think it’s also time for a fresh blog post. Yes, it’s been a while.
The easiest way to catch everyone is up is with one of my ReMarkable posts. But after this, I am hoping to get back to posting regular blog posts. There is SO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT THESE DAYS.
- Started my new job back in April. LOVE IT!!!!! ❤️ I had been unemployed, by choice, since December 2019 when I quit my last car sales job. But I only quit because I had already been offered this new job, I only had to wait on the security clearance.
- The daughter got married in March.
- Son got engaged, his wedding is scheduled for August 2021.
- Traveled to Ohio to see my family back in January.
- Been to Tunica a few times. Yes, during a pandemic. It’s fine.
- Started a new workout/fitness program. I start Monday.
- On the 28th, I will go to second shift on my job. It was originally what we were supposed to do after training, but then COVID happened and they didn’t want to switch and move everyone around back then. I prefer second shift because I prefer working out in the morning.
- Everyone is canceling Netflix. I don’t know that I can just yet. The Gent and I are watching the second season of Mindhunter. I have already seen it but I wanted him to see it. It’s still just as great the second time around.
- Shave my hair off? Or not? I keep going around with that question. So far, it’s a no. I have wigs I can wear but I don’t wear them a lot now so I am not used to wearing them all the time yet. I can still pull my hair back in a low bun and cover all the LARGE bald spots. For now.
- GAH, these hot flashes are NO JOKE! I used to think I had hot flashes before, a few years ago. But NO. Good Lord, these are for real. They are terrible and terrifying at the same time. It’s like WTF is my body doing? I heat up SO FAST and good grief, I feel like I am going to spontaneously combust! I am definitely in beginning phases of full blown menopause now; haven’t had a flow in 2-3 months.
- Life really hasn’t changed for me that much during the pandemic. I actually started a new job at the beginning of this whole mess. I go to work, come home, workout, eat, shower sleep. Pretty much like before the pandemic happened. But I am about done with these masks.
- Started a podcast – or renamed my old one and transferred it to another host. It’s called Life After Fifty.
- Still not wearing any makeup and still loving it. Also not wearing my contacts. I can get ready SO FAST in the morning now.
- Going to start a new eating lifestyle choice soon, it is an auto-immune paleo diet. Lord help me.
Okay, well I guess that’s enough.