Inspired by Javacia’s post from yesterday, here are my 15 confessions. I mean, after all, I did start blogging to tell the truth. Somewhere along the way, I started hiding my true self. Hopefully, this confessions post (along with this #BlogLikeCrazy challenge) will help put a chink in that wall.
I used to be fearless when it came to blogging. I’d like to get back to that again.
At any rate, here goes….
1. I hate to wear makeup. It takes too long and makes my skin feel yucky. I can never find a look that doesn’t make me look old.
2. I’m not really that into fashion either. I honestly have no clue when it comes to trends and whatnot. I don’t even know my personal style. I’d much rather stay in my workout clothes.
3. I consider myself a conservative but I did not vote for Trump. I did a write-in. I have to admit, he has surprised me, mostly in a good way. I still cringe at times but in general, I think he’s doing a good job.
4. I think I have an eating disorder. I eat crap, all the time and then feel physically ill. I wish I could get my nutrition under control. I’m weak when it comes to food. I can’t say No to the bad stuff and on my days off I normally binge – or what I consider binging.
5. I physically hurt, all the time. Mainly because of my age I suppose, and I workout, and because of the crap I eat (inflammation).
6. And I’m with Javacia, I really don’t like social media either but I use it like a junkie.
7. I get up in the middle of the night and snack. Lately, it’s just to drink something sweet.
8. I hate cooking. Quite frankly, I can’t cook. I mean I could follow a recipe but I find it to be awkward and cumbersome and frustrating and takes too long. I am SO GLAD THE GENT DOES ALL THE COOKING IN OUR HOUSE. And yes, he does cook healthy stuff for which I am grateful. Bug again, most of the time I don’t want healthy stuff, I want to eat bad stuff.
9. Huntsville is not my forever home and I am always looking for somewhere else to live. I really don’t care for Huntsville all that much. I mean it’s a nice little town and good for a family but I am over it. I’ve been here since 1991, ready for something else.
10. I used to carry a chip on my shoulder for not having a college degree. Now? I am good with where I am in my life and I love my job and being in control of my income. #CARSALES
11. I might be addicted to Muscle Milk, vanilla creme.
12. I haven’t had a physical in forever and I’m afraid to go get one.
13. Sometimes I still crave a cigarette even though I’ve been a non-smoker for at least 5 years now.
14. I may be a little jealous that our cat and dog like my husband more than they like me.
15. I don’t understand SnapChat.
So there ya have it. My 15 Confessions. Care to share some of yours in the comment section?